A number of Batman: Arkham City gamers in North America are reporting problems regarding the Catwoman, Joker and Robin DLC supposed to be included with certain orders.
Over on the game’s official forums customers are claiming that some copies either lack DLC, include a few too many codes for the same DLC, and even include some blank redemption cards.
Warner is aware of the issue it seems, issuing a quick message through the official Arkham City Twitter account. The publisher also told a Joystiq reader to provide the following during a customer service call:
- Dated proof of purchase of a brand new copy of the game (not rented or used, or even purchased from eBay).
- Xbox Live gamertag or PlayStation Network ID.
- Email address (valid, we’re guessing).
- A scan or digital picture of the game package and disc(s).
- A scan or digital picture of the code sheet (both sides).
When the issue will be sorted we don’t know, but let’s hope European customers don’t experience the same problems when the game hits this Friday.