Comment posted Eight “Classic” games the PSN didn’t need by The Board.
They missed their chance really when the PS3 was in it’s infancy with very few games. People would’ve snapped up the old games. Too many new ones now to care.
The Board also commented
- I’d much prefer them to focus on new games (new sequels to PS1 classics is fine) rather than re-releasing PS1 games.
Recent comments by The Board
- Bungie teams with Image Metrics to bring insane facial animations
I did an animation degree at university so I know some stuff about facial animation, it was a painstaking process. Great to see its coming on so much further.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops available in 3D upon launch
I just hope they haven’t skimped on anything to include this gimmick
- PlayStation 3 exclusive content continues with Prince of Persia
Was going to be getting it for PS3 anyway but I’m always happy to know I’ll be getting the full (extra) featured version.
- EA: Medal of Honor utilizes PS3 as lead platform
Seeing as this is the next FPS on my list it’s good to hear that the PS3 is the lead platform. No shitty port or compromised quality.
August 2, 2015