Comment posted Gamescom 2011: DmC trailer makes game look great, boycotters look silly by Megaman X9.
It still looks like a piece of shit…
Megaman X9 also commented
- Camera is way too far, the action is slow as hell and the new Dante still looks like a meth addict with make-up. And why the hell are the enemies just standing there waiting to be obliterated anyway? Most of the combos are just a copy/paste of Nero from DMC4 but in slow-motion.
Recent comments by Megaman X9
- 5 Signs You’re an Entitled Gamer – Stop Whining
Sorry but I can’t give you the 4th one… And let me tell you that you sound like a fascist capitalist tool. You really need to open that mind and think beyond because this world is not only made out of black and white.
Marijuana nor piracy are as bad as some people make it out to be. Specially piracy when it has helped industries like the anime industry to reach and expand on new markets. This is just another example that rationalism has never been the way to go but for some reason gamers still believe in it.
- Five Reasons Why a Final Fantasy VII Remake or Sequel WILL Happen
Crisis was “decent” but Cerberus and Advent Children were complete garbage. I’d rather see a remake of FFVII than another pointless and below average sequel or prequel. =/
- The Five Most Underrated Final Fantasy Characters Ever
I think it was either Bash or Balthier that was going to be the main character but then the director had a nervous breakdown because of the pressure and then Square assigned a new director halfway through development and changed the main character to Vaan just because he was young. By changing the main characters many other aspects of the game had t be reworked too and then we ended up with this lame ass mess that plays like an MMO with a story centered on politics that is more boring and convoluted than the first Star Wars film.
- Five Games In Desperate Need of a Sequel
Go play Legend of Dragoon again because the nostalgia is clearly affecting your judgement because that game’s mediocre at best…
- [UPDATE] Sony: The Death of Consumer Loyalty
“Ah dude,that’s messed up man
If there is one thing xbox excells at,it’s customer service