Redmond based developer Zipper Interactive has announced details for their upcoming MAG patch. With plenty of new additions, Zipper is calling the patch worthy of 2.0 status.
Zipper’s Senior Community manager Jeremy Dunham made a statement on the official MAG blog stating how beta testing has improved the game.
“All the feedback and suggestions you’ve made from countless hours spent playing our new MAG Beta program will pay off in the retail version of MAG in a very big way,” Dunham said.
“We’re calling it MAG 2.0 for a reason and it’s because of the sheer number of fantastic new additions.”
Mag 2.0 patch details:
– PlayStation Move support
– Increased level cap to level 70
– A multitude of updates that balance existing maps, weapons, and vehicles
– A revamped Skill Tree that allows for the deepest character customization and specialization
– A brand new economy system that lets you earn credits to spend on weapons and items at the new “Supply Depot”
– “Clan Deploy” feature that enables clan leaders and officers to queue up to 128 of their fellow clan members into a single game
– A “MAG News” page that brings players up to date on all the latest happenings the moment they log in
– Important bug fixes and other enhancements that streamline the overall experience
MAG 2.0 is set to release sometime next month. Stay tuned for more information.