Naughty Dog has announced a new set of downloadable content for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, featuring multiplayer character skins, two new maps, a new co-operative game mode and a set of adjoining trophies.
Titled the Siege Expansion Pack, the new Uncharted 2 DLC includes the new co-op game type — “Siege”. This pits two or three players against AI as they attempt to hold a particular territory. All players must be in the territory to capture it, with one territory per round.
The two maps are named ‘The Highrise’ and ‘The Museum’ with the first being set on the rooftops of Nepal, and the second within the courtyard’s of Drake and Flynn’s heist.
Six skins will be included in the pack, comprising of Wetsuit Drake, Baseball Shirt Drake, Prakoso, Platzor, Glowzor and Dead Explorer. There will also be eleven extra trophies added to the game, which are:
- You Can’t Break Me – Complete all 3 co-op objective maps on Crushing
- Under Siege – Finish Wave 10 in 1 Siege game
- Speedy – Get 10 First! Medals
- I’ll Cover You – Get 50 Defender Medals
- Fallen Angel – Get 50 Afterlife Medals
- Not So Fast – Get 20 “Shut’em Down Medals
- Jack of All Trades – Get 15 Triple Threat Medals
- You Run, I’ll Shoot – Get 10 Protectorate Medals
- Back At Ya – Get 50 Retaliation Medals
- Kneel Before Z… – Get 5 Put-em Down Medals
- Rock a Rhyme – Get 100 Tricky Medals
Now put down God of War III and pop Uncharted 2 in again for some addictive third-person shooter multiplayer.