Thanks for the comments guys. As The Dean said, this isn’t how our episodes are normally , it was just an interview. We normally record our full episodes on thursday evenings, with the show becoming downloadable by monday at the latest.
Hope everyone keeps listening, and feel free to send us a message at email@example.com. If you want to have a chat with us on skype, our IDs are patrick.n.m (Me), playstationchat (Simon) and playstation-chat-cd (ConfusedDude).
Recent comments by Zippy
- Nolan North: Uncharted 3’s development is common sense
It was a really fun interview, Nolan was a great guy to chat with. We called him out on the infamous “All we have are raisins” scene from Resonance of Fate – Good times!
- Giveaway: inFamous Official Soundtrack x3 (Winners Below)
1. I played as a hero first, villain second
2. Favourite moment? That would have to be when i was facing off against two groups of 3 enemies. A guy from each respective group ran up to me, and i proceeded to throw a sticky grenade in each of their faces. They ran back to their original groups just before the explosion, killing themselves, as well as the 4 other enemies. That was SO rad! 😀 Less good was when my console YLOD’d when i was an hour from the end. Couldn’t get a new system for 6 weeks! Managed to avoid spoliers on the ending though, and it was definitely worth the wait. Adore this game.
- Underdog Games of 2010
I’m excited for a lot of those games, Brink in particular. We’ll be having a chat with someone working on the game on the PS Chat Podcast a little later in the year…
- ModNation Racers Beta Code Giveaway
That’s my favourite image. For whatever reason it reminds me of the blue things in James Cameron’s Avatar, except he’s green, I like the thing, and I am eagerly anticipating the product’s release. (before seeing the film) Avatar for the lose!
- Inside the Game: FIFA 10/Pint Shot Riot
Great interview, really enjoyed it! Haven’t gotten round to getting Fifa 10 yet, but loved the demo. Guess this is the right contest for me!
The song would be “Not Thinking Straight”