Aha! Despite the ridiculous claims of some pre-order websites predicting a sales margin of 3:1 in favor of the 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII in comparison to its PlayStation 3 competitor, sales for FFXIII in the United Kingdom has fallen in the majority to the Sony side.
Rough estimates have it pegged at 54% right now and Final Fantasy XIII has taken the top spot in the weekly software sales chart as well. In total, FFXIII is the fastest selling title of 2010 thus far toppling games such as Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Mass Effect 2.
Check out the full Top 10 below:
1. Final Fantasy XIII (Square Enix)
2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
3. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
4. Heavy Rain (Sony)
5. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
7. Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (Sega)
8. Aliens vs Predator (Sega)
9. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
10. New Super Mario Bros Wii (Nintendo)