Ah, Red Dead Redemption. It’s beautiful to look at and listen to, it’s gentlemanly, it had a healthy dose of great DLC, and our forum users named it their Game of the Year. So it’s only fitting that Rockstar follow the trend of re-releasing their critically-acclaimed game, with all of the previously-mentioned DLC included. Here’s a quick recap of what you’ll get with the new edition of the game:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
- Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
- Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
- Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
The game is set for re-release on October 11th in North America, and October 14th internationally, for a cool $49.99. If you haven’t played the game yet, you’ve now run out of excuses.
Source: Gaming Blend