Rockstar Games has announced L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition for consoles, which will launch sometime next month.
It’s coming to PlayStation 3, of course, and will offer the original campaign experience first released in May, as well as the following, previously released DLC:
- “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson case
- “Reefer Madness” Vice case
- “The Consul’s Car” Traffic case
- “The Naked City” Vice case
- “A Slip of the Tongue” Traffic case
On top of that, The Complete Edition will include the Badge Pursuit Challenge and all weapons and outfits released to date.
This emerges despite the fact developer Team Bondi is currently going through the process of closing down after a number of controversial happenings. In fact, it emerged last week that the Sydney studio currently owes staff over $1 million.