A new survey from Ubisoft indicates that more Call of Juarez titles are on the way.
The questionnaire was sent out to owners of the latest title in the franchise, Call of Juarez: The Cartel, and according to TheGamingLiberty, asks what players would like to see in the next title.
– Hunting an outlaw in the rocky mountains
– Defending a ranch attacked by Mexican pistolleros
– Preventing a bank robbery
– Rescuing an innocent man about to be hanged up
– Taking part in a shooting contest
– A gun duel in the empty main street of a town against your worst enemy
– Guarding a fort against a group of outlaws
– Helping a man to escape from the sheriff’s office
– Defending a train attacked by Native Americans on horses
– A gunfight in a saloon after a poker game
– Preventing outlaws from pillaging a gold mine
– A fusillade between lawmen and outlaws
Developed by Techland, the studio behind Dead Island, Call of Juarez released in July and, in all honesty, was rather horrid due to the western franchise being brought into modern times.